|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ruairi Quinn|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 16:58|
Support the FP&A manager by carrying out analytical activities.
Our client are a rapidly growing technology SME currently sub £30m turnover. They have had lots of recent investment and predict considerable growth over the next couple of years. There are excellent opportunities within the company to progress as the business grows. They are a business who take great care of their employees and offer fantastic benefits.
- Supporting the FP&A manager by designing and running Group budgeting and forecasting processes in addition to ensuring budget/forecasts are robust, challenging and closely aligned to strategy and long-term business planning
- Support management reporting workstreams to understand current business performance and impact on future performance.
- Assist in devising and reporting on monthly KPIs
- Assist in preparing analytical insights for the Executive Team and Board into the drivers of budgeted costs/revenue and variances to actuals
- Provide and summarise key information to aid management understanding and decision-making
- Assist in refining/enhancing business processes including bid reviews, product pricing and delivery of cost efficiencies
- Carry out financial analysis as required; business partnering with other departments and offices outside the UK to enable commercial improvements
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting processes as required
- Accountant who has recently exam qualified with either ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent interpersonnally and a great relationship builder
- High level Microsoft Excel skills are essential. Microsoft PowerPoint skills should also be to a high standard
- Accuracy and a keen attention to detail are key aspects of the role
- Proactive and self-motivated individual
Excellent city centre location