|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Location:||Bristol City Centre, Bristol|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||May Travis|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 10:28|
Exciting opportunity for a bright, highly commercial FP&A analyst looking to join a high-growth, forward thinking business within the hospitality sector. The role is newly created and designed to work closely with the wider business to drive strategic decisions and growth.
Our client is a private equity backed business with a reputation for excellence within their respective field. The business have exciting and ambitious growth plans. This is the perfect opportunity for a qualified accountant who thrives in a fast paced, commercial environment.
The FP&A Analyst will:
- Analyse division financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Lead scenario modelling efforts for the improvement of company performance, particularly pricing and promotional investment decisions.
- Act as a Business Partner to Functional teams, eg IT and Commercial - coordinate monthly cost reporting and management
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the reporting and closing process through analytical review and trend analysis.
- Maintain an effective reporting and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company's portfolio of businesses.
- Participate as a key thought leader for the Financial & Commercial teams, influencing decision making, preparing presentations in support of commercial, board and shareholder meetings, monthly/quarterly.
- Support the co-ordination and presentation of the annual operating plan and budget process for the platform
- Support the improvement of Operational feasibility for New Property Openings and capital investment decisions.
- Supporting the FP&A Manager on wider change programmes and improvements - driving and implementing improvements with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful FP&A Analyst:
- Hold a 2:1 & above University degree from n reputable University.
- Qualified (CIMA / ACA / ACCA / ICAEW or equivalent) with first time passes
- Experience of creating and running processes and reports
- Experience of using a range of business intelligence and accounting systems
- Experience of influencing people in decision making at different organisation levels
- Experience of problem solving and finding causality in numbers
Basic salary upto £45,000 + bonus, additional company benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's