|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive benefits and study support|
|Start Date:||2019-05-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 21:06|
35-40k Plus Study support and benefits
The FP&A Analyst is responsible for assisting with the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly management information, assisting with the budgeting process, the production of board reports and other ad-hoc project work.
- Assisting with the budgeting process.
- Assisting with the delivery of daily, weekly and monthly management information.
- Assisting with the creation and delivery of reports and insight to a range of internal and external stakeholder
- Assisting with the production of monthly board reports.
- Understanding the business and its key drivers.
- Working with the FP&A Manager on ad-hoc projects.
- Working with budget holders to deliver opportunities and minimize risk.
- Reviewing store P&L’s, summarizing and adding commentary.
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA), ideally nearing the end of their qualification
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability use a BI tool such as Tableau or Power BI
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
Senior Finance Analyst
West London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per month
Senior Commercial Analyst
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits Inc Bonus, Medical and Pension
Senior Financial Analyst - Dubai
Expat package + relocation benefits
Senior Finance Analyst, Property
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Bens