|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Shellard|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 18:41|
My client is looking for a FP&A Analyst to join the team to provide key management information in order to support the wider Sales team with business decision making.
My client are an instantly recognisable, global Retail brand that have a strong presence in the market.
- Assist in the completion of the monthly and annual Budget cycle
- Work with sales business partners to provide accurate monthly sales forecasts
- Support the Sales Directors in challenging the bottom-up forecasts and capturing key commentary, assumptions, risks and opportunities, resulting in an aligned Sales forecast
- Assist in the Margin forecasting using Order Book from BI (MicroStrategy) on a weekly basis and report any deviations from previous forecast/budget
- Month end reporting is delivered timely and accurately with Sales and Margin correctly recorded and fully reconciled
- Manage annual trade investment review by account ensuring analysis supports decision making, improved profitability and strong internal controls over discounts
- Business partnering including P&L modelling and financial evaluation and analysis
- For assigned cost centres, ensure Operating Expense costs are managed effectively
- Ensure cost centre managers take 'ownership' of their budgets and that accurate reports are issued on a timely basis
- Ensure all expected deviations from budget are approved and reflected in the monthly rolling forecast
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Commercial exposure
- Experience of business partnering with non-finance stakeholders
- Retail experience would be desirable
An opportunity to work for a great brand that offers a strong package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's