|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2021 23:04|
Your new company
A multinational software organisation with offices in Bracknell are currently recruiting for an experienced FP&A Analyst/FP&A Controller to join their growing finance team.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity offering excellent commercial exposure, duties and responsibilities include:
- Business partnering and supporting BU leaders on areas including governance, insightful decision making support, cost controls and more
- Business partnering with sales teams
- Working closely with various teams to devise renewal targets and renewal potential
- Manage revenue/invoice target setting
- Build annual budgets including headcount, OPEX, CAPEX and others
- Expenses forecasting
- Review actuals and work with GL teams to allocate costs
- Conduct monthly review of actuals vs plan vs forecast and prepare commentaries
- Bonus and commissions analysis
- Work with team to build new dashboards
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with an ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualification, experience of working for a software and subscription based company is an advantage. This is a business facing role liaising with multiple stakeholders globally therefore strong communication skills are required. A strong working knowledge of Excel and experience of reporting tools are essential. Experience of Power BI is advantageous.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, this is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growth business, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.