|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Location:||West Berkshire, Berkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh MacDonnell|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 12:22|
FP&A Analyst supporting the FM and Head of Finance.
Global manufacturing company seeks "best in class" financial planning and analysis analyst to join their team in West Berkshire.
European Management Reporting, Financial Analysis, Budgeting & Forecasting, Systems.
- Part or fully qualified accountant e.g. CIMA, ACCA , ACA etc - Essential. 1st time passes preferable
- Strong Excel skills - Essential
- Good Academics
- Experience in running projects autonomously
- Confident engaging with multiple senior Finance and Non-Finance stakeholders
- Track record of improving processes
- Multi-currency experience
- Experience of working with multiple entity "Group" situations
- Experience of working in a changing environment
- Supervisory experience with the desire to manage a team in the future
- Confident to report information concisely to senior management
- Experienced in dealing with sensitive information
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal
- A team player, with the ability to manage conflicting deadlines for different stakeholders
- Energetic, a self-starter and proactive in approach
- An ability to display attention to detail as well as an eye for the big picture
- Quick to learn
- Focused and task orientated
- Flexible in approach
Up to £55,000 plus benefits. Progression, Support, fantastic environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's