|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 09:26|
FP&A Analyst role for a rapidly growing, PE-backed tech firm. Broad planning/strategy role with M&A exposure. £60,000 + Package. Central London.
My client is one of the UK's fastest growing tech firms and this is a newly-created FP&A Analyst role, having involvement in all planning and strategy activities for the group in order to support their continued expansion.
As a highly acquisitive firm, M&A activity is a key focus and this position will support the CFO with ongoing and future acquisitions. The London finance function is still a streamline team (5 heads) and this is the first solely FP&A hire so you'll have a lot of autonomy within the role.
Reporting into the Financial Controller and working closely with the CFO and senior leadership team, this FP&A Analyst role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Budget/Forecast: Ownership of the budget/planning cycles
- Business Partnering: Both finance and non-finance, supporting with all aspects of FP&A.
- Analysis: Market analysis, competitor analysis, identifying opportunities for growth as well as highlighting risk, variance analysis as well as further ad hoc analysis were required
- Modelling: In support of the above analysis, running of financial models to deliver strategy/decision making support to Senior Leadership Team
- M&A: support CFO on all future acquisitions
- Presentation: Support in the preparation of material to be delivered to the board as well as any other necessary finance presentations
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Background in FP&A/M&A (This is not a move for someone straight from audit)
- Advanced excel capabilities + Proven analytical ability (able to manipulate large data sets)
- Strong interpersonal skills (to manage business partnering elements of the role)
- Able to commute to Central London (as/when offices reopen)
What's On Offer
- Up to £60,000 (experience dependent)
- Chance to join a rapidly growing, PE-backed tech business