|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Hailey|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 12:38|
The FP&A Analyst will play a key role in creating, maintaining and improving FP&A models, tools and processes for this international Life Sciences business. They will report into the Group Financial Controller and you will have exposure to all aspects of the business.
Fast growth international Life Sciences business
- Business Partnering - working closely with the business and key stakeholders, both locally and across the globe, to ensure that the impact of decisions is understood, performance is tracked, and outcomes are included in the latest forecasts
- Reporting and Analysis - to provide the business with greater insight into business performance, identify associated risks and opportunities, review and report on performance, and understand the impacts on future performance
- Planning and Forecast - to participate and help enhance our current budgeting and forecasting models to improve accuracy. Being on the front foot when forecasting of revenue and costs on both a short and long-term basis
- Finance Processes - support key core corporate finance activities including month end, planning and financial modelling of investment or new product business cases
My client is seeking high-calibre FP&A Analyst candidates with the following:
- Newly-qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience in analysis/business partnering advantageous
- Track record of driving efficiencies (doesn't want a YES person, wants someone to push the team forward).
Ambition to be a Head of FP&A
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced Excel skills - pivot tables, formulas, What-ifs
- Strong presentation skills - ability to communicate all verticals
Basic salary of between £45,000 to 50,000 + Bonus + great benefits.