|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Private Healthcare, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2020 09:22|
FP&A Analyst role with a leading global tech/telco firm. Commercial role with planning, business partnering and modelling responsibilities. £55K + Bonus + Medical Insurance. London.
My client is a leading tech/telco firm with a large, international remit. Given the industry and clients they support, they have remained buoyant and have continued to grow despite Covid-10 being in effect and this is a newly-created FP&A Analyst role to support their continued expansion.
The Central London FP&A team is a fairly streamlined function and this role would sit amongst a direct team of 5 (although interacting heavily with wider group functions throughout). Reporting into the Head of FP&A and with a Senior Analyst alongside it, you would have a great support structure in place for when needed but there is a lot of ownership and autonomy within the role also.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A this will be a broad commercial FP&A Analyst role with the following key responsibilities:
- Budget/Forecast: Ownership of the planning cycle for given business units within the group as well as supporting with the consolidated group budget.
- Business Partnering: Both finance and non-finance. Supporting local teams with all aspects of FP&A.
- Analysis: Market analysis, competitor/site analysis, identifying opportunities for growth as well as highlighting risk, variance analysis as well as further ad hoc analysis were required (including investment analysis alongside the Investor Relations Team)
- Modelling: In support of the above analysis, running of financial models to deliver strategy/decision making support to Senior Leadership Team
- Presentation: Support in the preparation of material to be delivered to the board as well as any other necessary finance presentations
- Qualified Accountant
- If ACA - will need non-audit experience and commercial exposure (Secondment, CFA Qualification etc.)
- Strong Excel skills up to macro level (ideally some exposure to VBA and/or SQL alongside this)
- Proven analytical ability (able to manipulate large data sets)
- Strong interpersonal skills (to manage business partnering elements of the role)
- Able to commute to Central London (As/when offices reopen)
What's On Offer
- Up to £55,000 (experience dependent)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's