|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£48000 - £53000 per annum + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Paul Hancock|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 19:27|
To provide market leading commercial analysis & robust monthly reporting aiding critical decision making.
Partnering senior stakeholder throughout the business to identify risks & opportunities.
Specialist well known FTSE listed business with strong local ties.
- 50% FP&A and 50% Finance Business Partnering
- Forecasting & budgeting
- Support implementation BI tools, reporting suites, dashboards
- Develop models to support commercial decision making
- Drive continuous improvement of controls & processes
- Partnering senior stakeholders
- ACA qualified at big 4 practice
- At least 12-18m industry experience in a similar role
- Excellent senior stakeholder management experience
- Highly commercial & analytical skills
- Advanced Excel & modelling experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong intellect
- Exposure to large scale commercial projects
- A line manager with reputation for developing individuals
- Career progression in a FTSE business