|Job Title:||FP&A Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Tim Hand|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2020 17:05|
Great opportunity for a strong FP&A Analyst to join a Green Energy business based in Gloucestershire. Would suit an excellent financial modeller with strong communication skills.
£200m green energy business, based in Gloucestershire, currently investing in finance to bring it to the front of the business. Having just invested in Workday, they are about to implement Adaptive Insights into the FP&A and reporting function.
As part of the Strategic Finance function, the FP&A Analyst, will report into the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). This role will work closely with business unit managers to support strategic planning across the Group.
Supporting the Head of FP&A in the following;
- Monthly financial reporting for P&L, BS, Cash, Headcount
- Performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, capital
- Group Cash forecasting and modelling
- Variance and trend analysis
- Business partnering and support to all levels in the business
- Margin improvement, cost control and driving efficiencies
- Development of financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Contributing to the on-going review and improvement of processes
Essential Skills & Expertise
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA etc)
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office suite, in particular Excel modelling tools
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to challenge
- Excellent communication skills in order to interact between Group Finance and other key stakeholders and teams throughout the business
- Strong working ethics and be dynamic and enthusiastic to drive the Group's performance
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights and Workday Financials would be advantageous