FP&A Accountant - Property
|Job Title:||FP&A Accountant - Property|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jake Kennedy|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 17:09|
FP&A Accountant role for a property builder based in Mid Kent.
Well established property business based in Mid Kent looking to add a FP&A resource to their finance team.
- Business Partnering - working closely with the business and key stakeholders, to ensure that the impact of decisions is understood, performance is tracked, and outcomes are included in the latest forecasts
- Reporting and Analysis - to provide the business with greater insight into business performance, identify associated risks and opportunities, review and report on performance, and understand the impacts on future performance
- Planning and Forecast - to participate and help enhance our current budgeting and forecasting models to improve accuracy. Being on the front foot when forecasting of revenue and costs on both a short and long-term basis
- Finance Processes - support key core corporate finance activities including month end, planning and financial modelling of investment or new product business cases
- Qualified - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience in analysis/business partnering
- Track record of driving efficiencies
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong presentation skills - ability to communicate all verticals
The FP&A Accountant role is paying £50-60,000 plus bonus and other benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
£45k - 50k per year + + highly flexible working