|Job Title:||FP&A Accountant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Bonus, Bens|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Evans|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 14:24|
New FP&A Analyst role, based in Southam, up to £35,000 plus fantastic benefits including bonus, apply now!
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis with this SME in Southam, to recruit a FP&A Analyst, reporting into the FP&A Manager. Together with other members of the Finance Team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company's financial transactions are correctly and accurately recorded. You will also assist in the preparation of the monthly management and annual accounts.
Your new role
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Working with the Head Office overseas, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving on the computerised product costing information.
- Working with the Financial Accountant to ensure that the information produced from the product costing system is reconciled to the Management Accounts.
- Working with both the finance and purchasing teams to ensure that component costs are correctly recorded.
- Establish and maintain a robust and accurate method of material price variance analysis which reflects not only price movements but also currency fluctuations.
- Produce monthly reports detailing gross and net margins by both product and customer.
- Produce a detailed margin analysis for each of the company's major customers.
- Liaise with the Product Management team on a regular basis regarding both products and customers where margins are below the acceptable levels.
- Working with the Materials Manager to maintain an up to date stock price file for both components and assemblies. To produce and review a monthly stock valuation and again with the Materials Manager to regularly review stock obsolescence provisions.
- Working with the Finance Team and the Company Secretary establish procedures that ensure that timetables are met and improved upon.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an AAT, part-qualified, qualified by experience, or studying, and be an ambitious, progressive individual, with drive and enthusiasm.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of up to £35,000 dependant on experience. Standard hours of work are 36.75 hours per week, 8.15 - 4.45 Monday - Thursday and 8.15 - 1.00 Friday, 33 days holiday, discretionary bonus, pension and free on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£250.00 - £325.00 per day
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + benefits
£20.00 - £30.00 per hour
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum