£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
14 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Financial Planning Analyst - London
Your new company
One of the UK's largest insurance company are looking to recruit a Financial Planning Analyst to join their team.
Your new role The purpose of the role is to manage the Business Planning and Forecasting process across the syndicate and be a key support to the Finance & Performance Manager in leading on design and implementation of the new processes required.
- Develop and maintain the Forecast and Planning models
- Challenge all inputs into the Forecast and Planning models
- Construction and maintenance of a monthly / quarterly forward looking Forecast and annual Business Plan
- Ensuring the processes run smoothly across the whole business
- Inputs should be appropriately reviewed and challenged, with submissions made on time and to a high quality (including Exec / Board / Lloyd's).
What you'll need to succeed In order to succeed, you will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA; ACCA; CIMA) with commercial finance experience and finance Systems experience. Experience within the insurance market is preferred.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £60,000 + benefits/bonus. You will join an impressive, growing finance function and work closely with senior stakeholders who will help you develop & progress.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.