Forensics Services Manager
|Job Title:||Forensics Services Manager|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 16:59|
Our focus at Menzies is providing a #BrighterThinking approach, going the extra mile to keep clients on-track to achieve their personal and business objectives. As a leading UK accountancy & advisory firm we have a passion for advising entrepreneurs and SMEs through our sector-led teams.
We apply the same principles to individuals within the firm. Our people are ambitious, self-motivated and encouraged to develop their skill set and realise their potential.
#BrighterThinking is how we sum up the difference we make, as a firm, to our clients and in the way we hire and develop talent in Menzies. It’s finance and accounting expertise, combined with strategic commercial thinking and a promise to add real value across all areas of our client’s businesses.
Our Excellent Benefits:
Come and work for a recognized employer of choice, where we can offer you a dynamic and rewarding environment with exposure to a diverse range of clients and industry sectors. Our package and benefits are very competitive and work life balance is part of our company culture, we have office locations in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Cardiff and we are a strong believer in developing our staff throughout their career:
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days annual leave entitlement a year (plus bank holidays)
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Employer contribution & matching pension scheme
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive staff referral scheme
- Each office location has agreements with local businesses which offer great discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities throughout your Menzies career
- CSR Program & Social Events - each office will be involved in various charity and sporting activities to help raise the brand profile and give back to the local community
- Employee Assistance Program - our EAP is available for all Menzies employees. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential.
Menzies LLP is currently looking for a passionate & talented individual to be our new Forensics Services Manager. This is a key position based out of the London office and forms part of the wider Transaction Services offering to our clients.
Menzies Forensic Services is an exciting part of Menzies LLP and was set up to take advantage of market opportunities from its internal and external contacts. We are seeking a Manager with meaningful experience of forensic accounting who is looking for an opportunity to develop rapidly in the short term with a view to career progression; this is a wonderful opportunity for someone to assist with the expansion of the team as it works towards becoming a significant player in the UK forensic accountancy market.
Menzies Forensic Services manage a broad mix of forensic accounting projects including dispute advisory, litigation support and financial investigations. It provides a full service offering normally only associated with a Top 10 firm.
Working directly with lawyers and clients, we are engaged on projects ranging from personal damage disputes to £500 million + litigation. We also assist our Insolvency and business recovery professionals with investigating antecedent transactions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with Partners and Directors to build on forensic skills and taking the lead of client engagements
- Working on forensic accounting assignments e.g. civil litigation
- Responsible for managing day to day work on projects
- Drafting reports and schedules
- Maintaining client relationships
- Managing team members as appropriate including providing on the job training and support
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Must fit with our values!
- Qualified ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) with an excellent academic background
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in forensic accounting
- Experience in drafting expert witness reports (in whole or on part)
- Experience in managing projects and directing the team and the ability to develop junior team members
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with an approachable and positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and a quality approach
- Excellent writing skills
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new XXX then apply online ASAP.
When we require external assistance with our vacancies we will reach out to our PSL supply chain, please be aware we operate a very strict PSL policy with close relationships with our suppliers and cannot respond to agencies outside of the PSL and we do not accept speculative CV's as an introduction. Please do not contact individual hiring managers or the Talent Acquisition team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's