Forensic/Insolvency AD/Director: Offshore/Caribbean
|Job Title:||Forensic/Insolvency AD/Director: Offshore/Caribbean|
|Salary:||£82017.63 - £147631.74 per annum + bonus/bens + 0% income tax|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2020 17:41|
No better place to be involved in enjoyably complex, large and multi-jurisdictional work!
Your new company
My client is a boutique fraud investigation and dispute resolution firm, with professionals working from offices in across several global locations. They have several USP's compared to their competitors, including a more balanced business across Insolvency, Restructuring and Forensic/F Tech.
Your new role
This will be to deputise for one of the Caribbean MD's.
You'll be responsible for the direction and management of casework, including:
- Formal insolvency appointments
- Corporate recovery assignments
- Restructurings and work-outs
- Forensic and Cross Border Fraud investigations
and plenty of other related matters.
You'd be helping develop strategies and work plans for assignments, determining priorities, identifying and allocating resource requirements and overseeing all stages of the engagement from "cradle to grave".
You'll also be actively involved in business development initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous offshore experience is a bonus, but not essential
- You'll be currently at least AD level in Corporate Restructuring/Insolvency and/or Forensic/Fraud
- If in CR, that experience to have been gained in a jurisdiction founded in/legacy UK insolvency law
- If in Forensic, Fraud is especially relevant
- Contentious/Litigious Insolvency specialists also of interest
- Able to demonstrate sound professional judgement and foresight in decision making
- Able to provide effective guidance and managerial support to all members of the firm that are working on your assignments (resource is often shared between offices)
- And it goes without saying...excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills!
What you'll get in return
- 0% income tax
- A generous package
- Help with relocation
- A climate which is consistently balmy with gentle breezes
- A fantastic outdoor, leisure and social life
- A natural "break point" every year at visa renewal
- And should you choose to return to your home jurisdiction....Highly marketable experience on your cv that makes you stand out from the crowd
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.