0 - 0
13 days ago
Menzies LLP is currently looking for a Forensic Services Senior Manager to be based out of the London office and forms part of the wider Transaction Services offering to our clients.
Menzies Forensic Services is an exciting part of Menzies LLP and was set up to take advantage of market opportunities from its internal and external contacts. We are seeking a Manager with meaningful experience of forensic accounting who is looking for an opportunity to develop rapidly in the short term with a view to career progression; this is a wonderful opportunity for someone to assist with the expansion of the team as it works towards becoming a significant player in the UK forensic accountancy market.
Menzies Forensic Services manage a broad mix of forensic accounting projects including dispute advisory, litigation support and financial investigations. It provides a full service offering normally only associated with a Top 10 firm.
Working directly with lawyers and clients, we are engaged on projects ranging from personal damage disputes to £500 million + litigation. We also assist our Insolvency and business recovery professionals with investigating antecedent transactions.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with Partners and Directors to build on forensic skills and taking the lead of client engagements
- Working on forensic accounting assignments e.g. civil litigation
- Responsible for managing day to day work on projects
- Drafting reports and schedules
- Maintaining client relationships
- Managing team members as appropriate including providing on the job training and support
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Significant post qualification experience in forensic accounting
- Experience in drafting expert witness reports (in whole or on part)
- Experience in managing projects and directing the team and the ability to develop junior team members
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with an approachable and positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and a quality approach
- Excellent writing skills