Forensic Senior Manager/ Director : large Advisory firm
|Job Title:||Forensic Senior Manager/ Director : large Advisory firm|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2020 17:52|
The best of both worlds:a multi-office independent firm, with a dynamic Forensic team doubling in size yearly.
Your new company
My client is a multi-office UK-wise firm with an impeccable track record in Corporate Advisory. Most work comes from lawyers or regulators and this lead naturally to developing a Forensic offering, which in turn has grown impressively year-on-year.
The Forensic business is a rare entity in this market - a genuine 50-50 split between Fraud and Disputes/Litigation/Arbitration. They have a Forensic Technology offering as well.
Their average case and fee size is on an upwards trajectory and they are now being instructed on 6-figure billing cases too.
Organic growth has lead to an opening for...
Your new role
...a Senior Manager,or Director, to join the team. This can be a first--promotion move, as well as being open to a lateral hire.
You'd be reporting directly to Partners. A team of SM/Managers, AMs and Seniors would support your casework, as well as interim help when needed.
Casework ranges across the full bandwidth in the market, including fraud/investigations, commercial disputes, valuations, international arbitration, compliance/risk, and much more.
See "What you'll get in return" below for further detail on the culture.
What you'll need to succeed
- Current and established Forensic experience, ranging from experienced Manager as a baseline for SM, or experienced SM as a baseline for Director.
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent accounting qualification.
- Casework experience that is primarily or at least half Disputes/Litigation/Expert Witness
- Readiness to engage in BD activities - these are primarily corporate but some individual may be appropriate
What you'll get in return
- Culture is the opposite of sweating assets. If they are busy, they hire (this includes contract/internal secondee help when needed)
- Direct Partner access not just in the team but across the wider business/firm
- Access to international work
- Healthy, coordinated go-to-market approach
- Learning from Partner mentors who can speak from recent experience on the path to Partner and support you in what it takes to get there
- A culture which allows you early responsibility - the chance to cut your teeth on what you may not have done/done a lot of before
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Forensic Services Senior Manager
0 - 0
Forensic Services Manager
Forensic Services Assistant Manager
Accounts and Audit Senior - Mid-Sized Firm - Harrow
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Audit and Accounts Senior - Top 20 Firm - Slough
Up to £45000 per annum