Forensic Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Forensic Senior Manager|
|Salary:||50000 - 60000|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 16:37|
As a Forensic Senior Manager in our Birmingham office you will have a balanced portfolio of investigation, commercial dispute and business valuation assignments.
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 2500 staff in over 90+ office locations. Baldwins is part of the Cogital Group which has 4700 people Operating from 150 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. As a Group we have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
As a Forensic Senior Manager in our Birmingham office, your role will include:
· Owning a portfolio of forensic accounting engagements.
· Ensuring compliance with Baldwins Forensic compliance manual.
· Assisting in actively marketing Baldwins Forensic Accounting nationally.
· Assisting in the administration of the department.
· Working together with other team members to build a good team spirit and a shared open knowledge sharing environment.
As a Forensic Senior Manager in our Birmingham office, your skills and qualifications will include:
· Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
· At least five years’ experience of forensic accountancy engagements.
· Strong project management skills.
· Excellent report writing skills.
· Developing external network.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Good communications skills both written and oral.
· Self-starter and self-motivated.
· Good attention to detail.
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of the Baldwins Group. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.
Our Core Values & Behaviours underpin what Baldwins is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values & Behaviours are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating the Behaviours allows the Group to grow and achieve our goals of Happy Staff, Happy Clients and Financial Strength.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Forensic Services Manager
Forensic Accounting Executive
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Manager / Senior Manager
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum