Forensic Manager: boutique feel, full-service firm
|Job Title:||Forensic Manager: boutique feel, full-service firm|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 17:39|
Work in a boutique-feel team, but with the advantages of a full-service firm.
Your new company
Widely-respected across the industry, this firm are not trying to compete with the Big 4, but rather be the go-to alternative. This has been especially successful in the Forensic team, which has not only benefited from direct and indirect conflicts from bigger firms, but key referrals and joint cases run with other service-lines. They engage in some of the most contemporary issues in the Forensic field, yet keep a genuine balance between small, medium and large cases. One of the friendliest teams in the industry, they are part of a wider firm whose culture is to build its people as much as its clients.
Your new role
The overall function splits roughly 2/3 litigation/disputes/Expert work and 1/3 Fraud. This role will be largely dedicated to Dispute and Expert.
Casework is hugely varied but can include:
- Expert witness
- Quantum of loss
- Technical accounting opinion matters
- Contentious insolvency litigation support
- Investigation of electronic disclosure
- Mediations and settlement negotiations
- Multi-jurisdictional disputes
- International Arbitration
- SPA Advisory
The team have their own trainees so as a Manager you have several levels of support underneath you. You're also backed up by a strong Data Analytics and FTech function.
You'll be encouraged to wrote full reports if you've not done so before, have plenty of client contact and be responsible for budgeting on your cases. You'll also play an active part in developing more junior staff, and of course some business development.
What you'll need to succeed
- You'll have current/very recent Forensic experience in Disputes/Litigation to at least Assistant Manager/Associate level.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- You'll have already started to lead some projects in your own firm
What you'll get in return
- A promotional culture that does not involve "doing time" at a level just for the sake of it/precedent. When you're ready for promotion, you'll get it.
- A genuinely people-centric firm
- A team that will bring in extra resource rather than "sweat its assets"
- A career path that goes as far as your ability and ambition will allow!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£65400 - £65500 per annum
Disputes/Litigation Forensic Accounting Partner
City of London, London
Forensic Managing Director/Partner: National opportunities
profit share & benefits package
Forensic and Corporate Finance Specialist