Competitive + bonus + benefits
14 days ago
Boutique Risk & Consulting Firm are seeking a Director appointment to their busy & growing forensic investigations team in London. This is an excellent opportunity to have a significant impact on the teams strategic growth while delivering in a hands on role focusing on complex investigations and intelligence operations. This firm have an excellent global reputation and you will be joining a very friendly team with genuine opportunities for career growth.
- Case Management - lead complex forensic investigation projects across a range of sectors, prepare proposals, define scope, liaise with clients, contribute high-level thinking to complex issues, analyse findings, prepare reports, manage budgets, manage multidisciplinary teams
- People Management - project and team members, colleagues across the firm, working closely with clients
- Business Development - willingness to play an active role in business development initiatives, utlising the firms well established network as well as contributing to new activities
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experienced in delivering forensic investigation projects from cradle to grave. It is anticipated that at this level you will have approximately 8+ years of post qualified experience in forensic investigations
- Experience in conducting investigative interviews and writing reports
- Experience in leading large teams and a willingness to have an active role in supporting junior team members
- A team player with a positive attitude who is willing to help colleagues, share knowledge and become an integral part of the team
- Commitment to integrity and consistently high levels of work output
Competitive base salary + bonus + benefits package.
For further information or a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Mary Curran on email@example.com
This job is open to applicants with the right to work in the UK