Forensic Disputes Senior Manager: 1st promotion ideal.
|Job Title:||Forensic Disputes Senior Manager: 1st promotion ideal.|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 14:47|
Newly created opening in this diverse yet specialist team. Ideal for a first promotion to Senior Manager.
Your new company
Q: When is a full-service firm not a full-service firm?
A: When it is able to go way above and beyond the core advisory and accounting service-lines found in more traditional UK/international firms!
My client is unique for their size in range of offering, with an enviable matrix of specialisms that enable them to advise clients on growth both in business and individual wealth. Impressively this firm continued to hire in 2020 and made no redundancies or furloughs, entering 2021 in one of the healthiest financial positions in the market.
Within their Corporate Advisory function sits an exceptionally well-regarded Forensic team who have been early-adopters of specialisation and now have 6 distinct streams within their diverse, multi-disciplinary function. Organic growth has produced a new opportunity to be part of their success-story.
Your new role
The team work as a single unit across their specialist service-lines, but typically you would work with 1-2 partners at any one time. At SM level you'll be looking to start to specialise yourself to be distinctive in your own journey to Expert/Partner, so it may be helpful to know that this role will focus strongly on working with the commercial disputes, litigation and arbitral partners. The leadership have been exemplary at giving early responsibility and growing others through to Expert - it has not been unknown, for example, for a Senior Manager/AD to testify. And there is no "treading water" at certain levels - when you're ready you're ready. If occasionally working in projects in other forensic streams interests you then options include professional negligence, valuations, competition work and fraud/regulatory, to name just a few.
What you'll need to succeed
- You're likely to be working at experienced Manager level in Forensic Accounting right now, with a proclivity towards disputes, litigation and expert determination.
- Even if you're currently blended in with a significant ratio of fraud, as long as you have around 50% disputes and actively want the route to Expert for yourself, then this firm can help you specialise.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Appetite for BD - which here is very much about "hunting in packs" and a properly collegiate approach
What you'll get in return
- Enough independence to "try your wings" yet mentors who will be there for all the advice you need
- A brand which is big enough to support you, yet not so huge it overshadows you
- A forensic team which has beaten its own budget 5 years on the bounce, and the bonuses which reflect this
- The security of a firm in a very healthy financial position
- The "rocket-fuel" of investment to add to your own growth/promotion momentum
- Working with some of the nicest people in our forensic market
- Exemplary track record in promotion-to-Partner
- Great benefits package including a healthy non-contributory pension %
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Forensic Senior Manager: major independent UK firm
City of London, London
bonus & benefits
Valuations and Disputes Associate & Manager
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + 20-40% bonus & benefits
£27000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Altrincham, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Hale, Greater Manchester
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum