Forensic Director, fast-growth team
|Job Title:||Forensic Director, fast-growth team|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||bonus & bens|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 11:25|
Ideal role for 3 scenarios: 1st promotion from SM/AD; Director on Partnership track; career Director.
Your new company
A longstanding and highly valued Hays client, this full-service global firm have a thriving Forensic function which continues to put in double-digit growth year on year. The wider firm are winning increasingly significant audit clients, and in Forensic the average fee size has trebled in the last 4 years. The Forensic team incorporate a contentious Valuations team and caseflow sits at around 85% disputes/litigation /international arbitration/ expert matters and around 15% Fraud, though there is an active push to expand the latter.
Your new role
Having just signed off their budget for the new financial year, the Forensic team are ready to hire at least one, possibly 2, Directors. They are able to consider a number of career agendas - you might be a Senior Manager/AD finding your path to Director blocked or unsupported, or a Director who is finding it hard to see Partnership track becoming available. You might even see yourself as a "career Director" and are feeling unnecessary pressure to move up beyond your comfort zone, in which case a mainly/wholly chargeable role is entirely possible here.
Either way, you'd be working with a highly-skilled team with one of the friendliest working cultures in the market, and on an enviably broad range of work from Magic Circle down to SME matters, and the Partners each have unique practices which do not overlap.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven and current track record in Expert Witness/Expert Advisor matters to at least Senior Manager/Associate Director level
- Running cases with little/no reference to Partner
- Team management including appraisals and performance management
- Experience of developing strong client relationships and business development (BD skills less impactful if you are the career-Director category)
- Contributing leading on the development of new initiatives and methodologies.
- Collaborative approach - a key value of this firm.
What you'll get in return
- A career path bespoked to your agenda
- A firm where Forensic is both represented and respected at the highest level.
- Ease of utilisation and mobilisation between international locations
- A team which does not "sweat its assets" - they hire
- Mentoring and support to achieve your career aims
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£65400 - £65500 per annum
Litigation/Disputes Forensic Accounting Manager/SM
bens & bonus
Conversion to Forensic Accounting: Newly Qualified
City of London, London
£48000.00 - £54000.00 per annum + bens & bonus
Audit and Accounts Manager
Senior Tax Manager - Advisory
Competitive + Bonus and Benefits