Forensic and Counter Fraud Director
|Job Title:||Forensic and Counter Fraud Director|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Haworth|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 17:28|
The role exists due to growth of my clients Forensic department in Manchester, and the responsibilities of the role are to focus and grow profitable revenue for the division to existing and new clients, to develop the technical capability of the team, and deliver an excellent service to clients.
My client have a strong presence across the UK within various different business services lines; audit, advisory, tax, corporate finance, and consultancy and are looking to appoint a Director within their Forensic department in Manchester.
They have a well networking National presence and are part of a Global network operating in over 100 countries worldwide.
My client pride themselves on the quality of work and service they provide to clients; and career progression, work/ life balance and remuneration to their employees.
- To focus and grow profitable revenue for the Division from both existing contacts and new clients.
- Develop and strengthen both internal and external client relationships to maximise revenue and margins as well as managing costs responsibly.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude and enthusiasm for work and taking initiative to improve process.
- Consistently treating colleagues with fairness and respect, helping to provide opportunities for everyone to contribute and succeed.
- Influencing, changing and shaping the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally.
- Coaching members of staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
- Qualified Accountant with a wealth of experience in forensic accounting
- Expertise in managing complex financial assignments
- Excellent Communication Skills when delivering results of investigations to non-accountants.
- Experience of quantification of loss in large commercial claims
- Business Valuations Experience
- A competitive base salary + benefits
- Uncapped Career Progression
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Forensic Senior Manager: major independent UK firm
City of London, London
bonus & benefits
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Corporate Finance Director
£Competitive plus Excellent Benefits
M&A Tax Director
Birmingham, West Midlands
£68000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Tax Director or Manager