£25000 - £85000 per annum
16 days ago
Contribute to the marketing strategy for Forensic nationally and support the national forensic effort to organise and facilitate team updates.
My client have a strong presence across the UK within various different business services lines; audit, advisory, tax, corporate finance, and consultancy and are looking to appoint a Director within their Forensic department in Manchester.
They have a well networking National presence and are part of a Global network operating in over 100 countries worldwide.
My client pride themselves on the quality of work and service they provide to clients; and career progression, work/ life balance and remuneration to their employees.
- To focus and grow profitable revenue for the Division from both existing contacts and new clients.
- Develop and strengthen both internal and external client relationships to maximise revenue and margins as well as managing costs responsibly.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude and enthusiasm for work and taking initiative to improve process.
- Consistently treating colleagues with fairness and respect, helping to provide opportunities for everyone to contribute and succeed.
- Influencing, changing and shaping the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally.
- Coaching members of staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
- Qualified Accountant with a wealth of experience in forensic accounting
- Expertise in managing complex financial assignments
- Excellent Communication Skills when delivering results of investigations to non-accountants.
- Experience of quantification of loss in large commercial claims
- Business Valuations Experience
- A competitive base salary + benefits
- Uncapped Career Progression