Forensic Accounting Partner
|Job Title:||Forensic Accounting Partner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 11:20|
Be responsible for building and maintaining a high external profile within forensic accounting in London, whilst supervising all forensic accounting work and managing the team.
Large and rapidly growing accounting firm. London office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the marketing strategy for Forensic nationally.
- Contribute to creating/maintaining a training plan for all members of the Forensic team.
- Review all forensic work to ensure compliance with the relevant Procedure Rules, accuracy and quality.
- Make sure the team contains the right mix of staff ability and skill levels and develop a team spirit.
- Staff appraisal responsibility for Forensic staff.
- Actively mentor new and existing Forensic team members.
- Support the national Forensic effort to organise and facilitate team updates.
- Drive communications between the Forensic team and the wider group within relevant region.
- A formal accountancy qualification required.
- Already experienced in doing Forensic work in a senior managerial or designated expert role and has a network of introducers.
- A thorough understanding of expert witness work, responsibilities and requirements under the different procedure rules.
- Ability to network with the legal market and talk with knowledge of the different Forensic work.
- Experience at giving evidence in Court is preferable but not required.
- Ability to win instructions on merit of their experience. Leads the instruction and signs reports.
- Excellent interpersonal/people management skills. Able to lead, motivate and build a team of people.
- Innovative and proactive. Able to design and develop new initiatives to attract new Forensic instructions.
Excellent salary and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Forensic Senior Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
Accounting Technical Services Manager
Competitive + Benefits
Partner Consultant - Scotland
45000 - 50000
Accounts / Tax Manager and Cloud Accounting Expert
£33000 - £43000 per annum + plus benefits
Mixed Tax Manager with Pathway to Partner (if desired)