|Job Title:||Forensic Accountants|
|Salary:||£65400 - £85600 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2020 10:15|
This organisation undertakes complex professional disciplinary investigations and prosecutions in cases involving accountants, accountancy firms and actuaries which raise important issues affecting the public interest in the UK.
We are seeking Forensic Accountants to join a small team of experienced case lawyers and forensic accountants.
Independent disciplinary body, London based.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on individual investigations into misconduct/ breaches of relevant requirements by fellow professional accountants, audit firms or actuaries.
- Determining the avenues of enquiry; using expertise to identify sources of evidence and requesting provision of documentation and information.
- Undertaking significant or complex areas of an investigation.
- Identifying and working with internal experts to clarify relevant accounting, audit, actuarial or professional standards.
- Using forensic skills to determine the approach to the review and analysis of all material obtained
- Preparing and conducting disciplinary interviews with subject partners and external lawyers.
- Preparation of an objective report of investigation findings
- Agreeing and meeting deadlines for investigation work
- Qualified accountant with an expertise in forensic investigation.
- Expertise in managing complex financial investigations involving high volumes of material.
- Significant expertise in investigating complex financial data.
- Skilled in planning and conducting technical interviews of senior individuals.
- Significant skill (written and oral) in communicating the results of investigation to a non-accounting audience.
- Solid understanding of the requirements of a regulatory disciplinary process.
- Understanding of audit.
- Competitive remuneration packages, including 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave.
- Generous employer pension contribution of 10%.
- A strong work/life balance ethos.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Forensic Senior Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
Semi Senior Accountant - multi sited firm of accountants
£22000 - £26000 per annum
Accounts Senior/ Client Manager
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Qualified Audit and Accounts Senior
£30000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits
Manager / Senior Manager
£45000 - £58000 per annum + plus benefits