|Job Title:||Forensic Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Jacob Jones|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 11:27|
Forensic accountancy specialist to work in a project-based role. Growing and reputable firm making huge strides forward in the South Wales Practice Market.
A leading practice based in Cardiff undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion and growth. This growth has brought about a genuine need for a forensic professional to help take the firm forward. This Forensic Accountant role provides genuine prospects for long-term career progression, development, and Partner opportunities.
The key responsibilities for this Forensic Accountant position at a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- Working on individual investigations/projects into misconduct/breaches of relevant requirements by fellow professional accountants, audit firms or actuaries.
- Determining the avenues of enquiry; using expertise to identify sources of evidence and requesting provision of documentation and information.
- Undertaking significant or complex areas of an investigation.
- Identifying and working with internal experts to clarify relevant accounting, audit, actuarial or professional standards.
- Using forensic skills to determine the approach to the review and analysis of all material obtained.
- Preparing and conducting disciplinary interviews with subject partners and external lawyers.
- Preparation of an objective report of investigation findings.
- Agreeing and meeting deadlines for investigation work.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Forensic Accountant role at a leading accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- Qualified accountant with expertise in forensic investigation.
- Expertise in managing complex financial investigations involving high volumes of material.
- Significant expertise in investigating complex financial data.
- Skilled in planning and conducting technical interviews with senior individuals.
- Significant skill (written and oral) in communicating the results of an investigation to a non-accounting audience.
- Solid understanding of the requirements of a regulatory disciplinary process.
- Understanding of audit.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- An exciting and unique project-based role.
- Partnership opportunities.
- Well-established and supportive team.
- Great office location.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's