Manchester, Greater Manchester
25 days Holiday, Private Healthcare
22 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
£50,000- Manchester City Centre
Your new company
A fast paced global company with a long history of working with emerging markets. If you are looking for an exciting career move then this is a unique opportunity to work within the legal sector
As a forensic accountant, your duties will include:
- Extracting data from financial records
- creating and manipulating spreadsheets
- performing forensic research to trace funds and identify assets for recovery
- conducting forensic analysis of financial data
- preparing forensic accounting reports from financial findings
- undertaking interviews to uncover and verify information
- preparing analytical data for court
- attending court where required to give an expert testimony
- understanding the wider economic and legal implications of a case
- travelling abroad to conduct investigations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of accounting terms and concepts,
- Understanding of finance regulations and legislation,
- Knowledge of business strategy and methodology,
- Analytical skills,
- Critical thinking skills,
- Organisational skills,
- Strong attention to detail
- Strategic thinking,
- Qualified ACA/ACCA accountant.
What you'll get in return
£50,000 massive company benefit package with a clear career path/.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.