Fixed Asset Accountant
|Job Title:||Fixed Asset Accountant|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2020 19:22|
Interested in playing a key role within a £700m turnover organisation? Want to further your career within fixed asset/capital accounting while developing your skills as a business partner? Looking to work for an organisation that offers a fantastic work/life balance? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a leading property developer based in London looking for a Fixed Asset Accountant to join the team in a role that is vital to the future strategic direction taken by the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the Fixed Asset Accountant are as follows:
- Full responsibility for the maintenance of the fixed assets register.
- Take the lead in updating the register with any reinvestment in and/or disposal of company fixed assets.
- Ensure that all depreciation budgets for company properties are prepared promptly and any potential variances discovered from future forecasts highlighted to members of the Senior Management Team.
- Produce budgets and accounts for key departments, including, capital finance and development.
- Business partner closely with director level staff across these key departments to discuss any variances that there may be.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced fixed asset/capital accountant looking to take sole responsibility for a large fixed asset register and play a vital role in the strategic decision-making process within the organisation. Furthermore, this organisation offers an excellent work/life balance with working from home very much becoming the norm going forward.
The successful candidate for the Fixed Asset Accountant role will have:
- Fully qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Previous experience of leading on the maintenance of a fixed asset register for a large organisation.
- Experience of working within the property, real estate or housing sectors.
- Excellent data manipulation skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role is likely to be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£200.00 - £250.00 per day