Financial Services Supervisor
|Job Title:||Financial Services Supervisor|
|Salary:||£46k - 50k per year|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 17:40|
Are you a qualified Accountant and an experienced Financial Services Supervisor? Want to lead a large and high performing team? Keen to work for a large public sector organisation? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are working with this fantastic organisation whilst they recruit for a Financial Services Supervisor. Leading a team of 10 you would report into the Head of Financial Services who was recently promoted creating this vacancy. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Lead the financial services team ensuring staff are well motivated, work efficiently and duties are carried out in line with correct processes.
- Carry out appraisals, one to ones and offer necessary training and developmental opportunities for all staff.
- Oversee cash flow statements and ensure capital data is produced on time.
- Prepare commentary for available cash which contributes towards the board reports.
- Work closely with the Deputy Director of Finance and produce ad hoc reports as requested.
- Assist with liaison with the external auditors.
- Ensure the fixed asset register is kept up to date.
- Always maintain strong financial controls and continuously aim to develop and improve ways of working and systems.
- Oversee bank accounts, reconciliations, and cashbooks.
This permanent Financial Services Supervisor will be based officially at the organisations Head Office in Tunbridge however remote home working will continue to be available a couple of days a week for the successful candidate. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious manager who wants the challenge of leading a large high performing team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA).
- Have solid experience in transactional finance.
- Have previously managed a minimum of four staff.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have first class communication skills.
If you are interested in this Financial Services Supervisor opportunity, please do not delay in applying as CVs are being reviewed daily.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£64k - 70k per year
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
Deputy Head of Financial Accounting
£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
EMEA Financial Reporting Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits