Financial Risk Modeller - Apply to hear about opportunities
|Job Title:||Financial Risk Modeller - Apply to hear about opportunities|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Scuffam|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2020 11:09|
As a result of lock-down uncertainly, we are hearing of more businesses who would like to bolster their risk modelling experience. These roles have not yet been signed off but I would like to hear from professionals who are capable of building risk models and applying risk analysis processes and software to these models.
By applying to this advert you are applying to hear about opportunities rather than applying to a particular role.
Michael Page are part of PageGroup who are a FTSE250 company that have been providing high quality permanent recruitment services for over 40 years.
We have 27 offices and over 1,400 employees in the UK & Ireland.
The combination of networks and databases that have been established over this time means we are recognised as a true leader in our field.
Roles in this filed will allow you to:
- work on key model development projects using predictive analytics and machine learning techniques.
- be exposed to a wide range of stakeholders from across the business, helping you learn and develop your skills and knowledge.
- work with a variety of models within the team and you will be given room to use your creative flair to experiment and discover the optimal modelled solutions.
- be involved in the design, development, implementation and monitoring of predictive models. Technical information will need to be documented and explained to a range of audiences, so the ability to describe complex information in a non-technical manner is key.
- will work closely with key stakeholders such as Risk, Internal Audit, FP&A as well at to present to the board and other senior stakeholders.
- have the ability to understand data and its application to the wider business
- experience of external auditing and financial modelling is most common
- you may also be an internal auditor, risk professional or data scientist, who is highly numerate, has a technical and analytical way of thinking, is excellent at problem solving and is willing to grow and develop
- highly motivated and capable of working on a combination of different activities as well as being an effective communicator at all levels
- experience of risk modelling in SAS and SQL or @Risk (Monte Carlo) would be advantageous
- exposure to R, Python and Machine Learning techniques would also be beneficial.
- exciting career development opportunities
- working in a thought provoking role
- competitive salaries
- by applying Michael Page can keep you updated on roles available in this field
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manager, Information Risk Management, IT Audit
Associate Director, Information Risk Management, IT Audit
Group Financial Reporting Manager
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Financial Accountant *Practice trained*
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Head of Financial Reporting
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum