Financial Reporting Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Senior Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joel Knight|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2019 09:15|
Your new company
Your new role
This is a senior role within the team, taking on a range of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Management of legal entity reporting, ensuring the team successfully complete all reports to deadline and to a high standard
- Reporting to US Parent, Lloyd's, regulators and under various GAAP's
- Preparation and presentation of quarterly management reports for board and audit committee
- Management and control of the audit process in relation to all statutory and regulatory returns
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all technical accounting and policy changes and the impact of these on the reporting process.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant who has experience working in the London insurance market. You will have strong people management skills and the ability to lead and organise the team, developing and maintaining a high performance culture. You will need to be technically strong with an interest in becoming a technical expert in relation to all reporting matters.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package with the opportunity to join a leading insurance brand. This is a great chance to drive a high performance culture and develop excellent technical accounting skills with great exposure to senior stakeholders across the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting Manager
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% pension, PHI, 25% bonus
Financial & Regulatory Reporting
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Tax Compliance & Reporting Manager
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits
Senior Financial Accountant
£43000 - £53000 per annum
IFRS 17 Reporting Lead