Financial Reporting Manager - Real Estate
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Manager - Real Estate|
|Salary:||£55000 - £62000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 17:21|
Financial Reporting Manager - Real Estate. OUR CLIENT are a unique property owner, developer and manager. They are focused on delivering exceptional services to their tenants and ensuring customer satisfaction. They have now appointed us to recruit for a Financial Reporting Manager who will be responsible for the statutory accounts and reporting.
THE ROLE of the successful candidate for the Financial Reporting Manager role will be working in a small team and will assume the following responsibilities:
- Posting and reviewing journals and downloading specific reports used for analysis as required.
- Preparing and reviewing specified balance sheet reconciliations monthly in line with the month end reporting timetable.
- Preparing and reviewing of the statutory financial reporting, which includes IFRS consolidated accounts and over 40 individual subsidiaries under FRS 101 and FRS 102.
- Preparing consolidations monthly for specified areas of the business structure.
- Preparing and reviewing of statutory financial statements, ensuring key deadlines are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaising with auditors and respond to queries raised on the statutory financial statements.
- Preparing the debt compliance reporting for external loan facilities, closely monitoring covenant compliance and headroom.
- Preparing analysis required by tax advisors.
- Reporting VAT and CIS returns.
- Ad hoc requests to support the Group Financial Reporting Manager.
THE PERSON to apply will be ACA/ACCA qualified and will have at least 2 years' post qualification experience within a Real Estate/Property firm. Strong understanding and knowledge of accounting standards (FRS 101 / FRS 102) is needed as are sound technical accounting skills. The successful candidate should have good attention to detail and excellent communication skills both verbal/written. Knowledge of property systems such as QUBE/TRAMPS/YARDI would be preferred (not essential) as well as using Excel. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast driven environment.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting Manager
£50k - 55k per year
Finance Manager - Valuations, Real Estate - Interim
Birmingham, West Midlands
£375 - £425 per day + inside IR35
Audit Assistant Manager - Real Estate Asset Management
Competitive + Benefits
Investment Analyst - Real Estate
Head of Financial Reporting
Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car allowance and bonus