Financial Reporting Manager - ACA
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Manager - ACA|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 13:28|
Financial Reporting Manager oversees the Financial Reporting affairs of the business
Your new company
A global company based in Reading
Your new role
Main responsibilities include:-
- Manage and develop the financial reporting team (7 staff)
Statutory accounts and audit
- Oversee the preparation and review of the statutory accounts for all UK and Ireland group entities (circa 45), including multiple group consolidations under UK GAAP and a charitable foundation under charities SORP.
- Ensure compliance with all necessary local filings for other European entities.
- Review of current and deferred corporation tax computations and associated disclosure notes in statutory accounts.
- Providing technical accounting support to the business, including in respect to capex, consolidations, FOREX, non-controlling interests, acquisitions and group reorganisations.
- Manage the preparation of the detailed monthly group management accounts pack, producing the narrative commentary pack for the Board and private equity investors.
- Manage the preparation of the quarterly covenant reporting for bank finance lenders and responding to bank lender queries on results.
- Leading annual group budget cycle, including setting timetable, agreeing deliverables and monitoring provision of budget information from business units.
- Reviewing budget submissions and consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow schedules, providing challenge where necessary to ensure robust budgets are submitted to the Board for approval.
- Leading adhoc projects where appropriate to improve management reporting and internal control processes.
- Active role in acquisitions and refinances
Balance sheet review
- Monthly and quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations, ensuring all required reconciliations are being performed to agreed group standard, with any associated risks/opportunities identified and effectively communicated.
- Review of reconciliation methods for relevant accounts with clear recommendations for improvements where necessary and influencing change.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA) with at least 3+ years PQE
- Audit background
- Significant experience in the preparation and/or review of statutory accounts including consolidations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, modelling and similar)
- Excellent team player with clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills with strong desire to develop their teams
- Proven ability to influence change and improve processes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner/ Financial Planning and Analysis
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Group Finance Manager
£60000.00 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Assistant Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
Systems Accountant - FTC
£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
Internal Audit Manager/HOIA UK & Europe - Global Company
City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + car allowance