Financial Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Jane Bagni|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 11:12|
Experienced Financial Reporting Managing to join our team based in the Financial Reporting and Controls team within Group Finance.
One of UK's leading financial services company with a strong record within the marketplace.
We are currently seeking for an experienced Financial Reporting Managing to join our team based in the Financial Reporting and Controls team within Group Finance.
In this role you will manage and control the production of financial data and returns to comply with all regulatory and internal reporting requirements, and provide technical financial insight to guide business decisions
- Plan, manage & review the production of comprehensive, accurate and timely financial data and reports to meet both regulatory requirements and internal reporting needs.
- Develop & monitor processes, systems and controls in order to manage and mitigate risk efficiently
- Guide & advise on financial reporting matters to enable the business to make fully informed decisions
- Assess the financial impact of legal and regulatory changes in order to influence outcomes,
- Build and maintain effective relations with regulatory and professional bodies
- Plan, forecast and monitor capital resources and payments through internal and external reporting to prepare the business for future events.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports so that they know what's expected of them, and can maximise their contribution to business objectives and realise their full potential
- Deliver short term / one-off projects and activities
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with a recognised professional body e.g. CIMA, ACCA or ACA
You will have knowledge of relevant accountancy principles and practices, management accounts and regulatory and statutory requirements is essential.
Proven experience dealing with internal customers demonstrating strong communication and interpersonal skills, whilst having the ability to explain complex financial information in written and verbal form to financial and non-financial people.
£55,000 - £65,000 plus 25% bonus, pension and private healthcare
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting Manager
£39000 - £52000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, pension + other benefits
Financial Accountant (Investment Management)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Part Time Financial Controller – Fintech Business
60000 - 70000 Pro Rata + Share Options
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum + plus great benefits