Financial Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fowler|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 09:57|
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Reporting Manager to join a rapidly growing, PE-backed SME based in central London.
My client is a global, PE-backed SME based in central London.
The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparing and coordinating all day to day accounting activities of the UK head office entities with weekly, monthly and annual statutory reporting.
- Production of the financial reporting in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP.
- On occasion, preparation and analysis of management reporting information to support and inform management decisions with regards to financial planning, control and performance management processes.
- Support process improvement, implementation of policies and procedures, FP&A, treasury and integration of new businesses when required.
- Ensure timely and accurate VAT, payroll and tax compliance for UK head office entities.
Further detail available on request.
The successful Financial Reporting Manager will have the following credentials:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA (likely gained from top 10 practice)
- Experience producing financial reports under both UK GAAP & IFRS
- Experience producing consolidated financial statements - IFRS
- Exposure to trade and services sector desirable
- Strong Excel skills highly advantageous
- Ability to thrive in a fast-based, pressured environment
- Experience with a relatively complex ERP system
- Excellent communication skills
- German and/or Italian Language skills would be desirable but not essential
Competitive basic salary of up to £65,000 + benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's