Stockport, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £46000 per annum + plus benefits
13 days ago
A great opportunity to work for a first time mover for a growing SME in Stockport
I am working with a growing SME in Stockport who want to bring in a Financial Reporting Manager in to their Finance team at the companies head office. This business works with some high profile and brand names in the UK and globally. They are looking for further growth following on from a very strong performance in last 12 months.
This Financial Reporting Manager role is newly created and reports in the Group Finance Manager. The role is varied and well round which well give fantastic exposure to a newly or recently qualified accountant. The role will involve
- Group Consolidated Management Accounts of 18 entities covering 5 currencies.
- Group Cashflow with 12 month rolling forecast.
- Monthly Directors Pack for presentation to the Board.
- Supervise and oversee Management Accounts team of 3.
- Sign off and approve 18 Management Accounts packs with variance analysis.
- Group review of variance analysis on costs and profitability.
- Business Partnering with budget holders including key non-financial stakeholders.
- Review of Group Balance Sheets.
- Assist and support Group Tax Manager VAT/Tax requirements.
- Collate and assist in Group annual external audits.
- Continuous Process Improvement internally along with wider stakeholders.
- Adhoc project work.
You will be a newly or recently ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with prior experience of consolidating accounts across multiple legal entities. You will need to have strong communication skills both written and verbally. You will also need to have excellent MS Excel skills and highly organised in order to meet deadlines.
You will get a competitive salary which is up to £46,000 along with a good benefits package. You will be joining a business that values its employees and strives to offer development opportunities. They are based in a very accessible location and have free parking on site.