City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Amazing Benefits Package
12 days ago
Goodman Masson are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join a leading global investment management. This ever-expanding Company is searching for a driven individual to join their team where they encourage your talent to thrive and believe in rewarding success.
The group function is currently going through a growth period; it has grown significantly over the past years and the focus in the short to medium term is for you to improve processes, systems and have the chance to train upcoming talent like yourself. The successful candidate with be working for an incredibly diverse company that is excited to see staff working autonomously and encourage personal development.
- Developing and improving controls throughout the reconciliation process to reduce risk of error and developing a resolution path;
- Monitoring the accuracy of documents through analysing and interpreting financial statement information;
- Working with Senior Management, Tax and Legal in unison;
- Training and development of part-qualified individuals as well as other team members;
- Implementation of new financial controls and frameworks;
- Implement enhanced helicopter views of processes through various work flows and systems;
- Financial change, improving processes and systems;
- Providing various reports to senior management.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant;
- Experience with managing a junior or team desirable, but not a prerequisite;
- Familiarity with financial controls and strong IFRS experience;
- Experience with operating in robust financial control framework;
- Strong academics;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and develop relationships;
- Ability to think analytically;
- Forward thinking, confidently voicing new ideas to improve processes.