£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits
28 days ago
A 12 - 24 month secondment cover for a large business on the outskirts of Cardiff
My client is a large business who are owned by an oversees Parent company.
Reporting to the Financial Director, The Financial Reporting Manager plays a key role in the business.
You wil be responsible for;
- The production of the Monthly Management Accounts
- Internal reporting to the Directors and Exec board
- Internal reporting to the Parent Business
- Management of a small team
- Production of the statutory accounts to FRS102 and IFRS
- Liaise with the external auditors.
It is imperative that you have worked with SAP before
You will be a qualified Accountant holding ACA, ACCA or CIMA
You will have excellent management accounting skills
You will be a proven people manager and be able to lead from the front
You will have produced statutory accounts to IFRS and FRS102
You will have dealt with the External audit process from start to finish
You will have excellent people management skills
you will be at home rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in. THIS WILL BE A HANDS ON ROLE!!
A salary paying up to £70,000 for the right person
a very competitive bonus scheme
excellent holiday allowance
Home working during lock down