Financial Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Medical, Pension|
|Reference:||NH 4905603 EF_1577958179|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 09:43|
£60- £65kpa plus Benefits Inc- Bonus, Medical and Pension
Our client, a household brand based in Watford has a rare opportunity for a financial reporting specialist to make the move into a fast paced, high profile role within a leading brand. Working closely with the Financial Controller & CFO you will play a key role in the continued growth of the business. This is a newly created role and one that will continue to grow over the next 12/24 months, allowing a route to a Financial Controller role.
- Manage the regional quarterly reporting process and provide ad hoc support to regional business units.
- Supporting with the regional close process and quarterly balance sheet reviews.
- Lead and participate in various ad-hoc special projects and partner various various heads.
- Assisting in the consolidation of the group wide annual budget.
- Oversee the region external audit arrangements.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with a strong academic record. You will have recent experience of consolidation and a good awareness of the GAAP and IFRS principles. You must be flexible, organised and able to meet strict deadlines. You will have excellent attention to detail, first class communication skills and the ability to work closely with Senior Management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting Accountant
Head of Group Financial Reporting
City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + £7k car/cash allowance, 15% Bonus
Corporate Reporting Expert
Up to £103400 per annum
Top 15 Audit Senior – Financial Services
45000 - 48000 + Excellent progression
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits