7 days ago
Our client is looking for a high-calibre accountant to join the Finance team as a Financial Reporting Accountant.
Our client is in the healthcare/pharmaceutical sector.
- Financial reporting - including monthly management accounts, variance reporting and subsequent analysis
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements
- Liaising with external auditors
- Developing and maintaining a robust internal control environment to ensure SOX compliance
- Supporting the financial planning process
- Other ad hoc duties
- Qualified accountant - CA/ACA/ACCA
- An audit background, ideally from a 'Big 4' firm
- Experience of IFRS accounting, public reporting experience for US-listed companies and involvement in SOX implementation and compliance
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent salary
- Share options