Financial Reporting Accountant - Practice Trained
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Accountant - Practice Trained|
|Salary:||£50000 - £550000 per annum + + other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jake Kennedy|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 16:31|
Automotive company based in Mid Kent are looking for financial reporting accountant who qualified in practice.
A global automotive company based in Mid Kent.
Leading the entire audit cycle including producing financial statements for the organisation and subsidiaries.
Leading income recognition processes, including control sheets, monthly postings and credit control.
Assisting with tax accounts, specifically corporation tax and VAT.
Handling balance sheet reconciliations.
Supporting technical accounting queries.
Managing and maintaining efficiency of financial systems
Handling external reporting including that to national statistics.
Supporting outstanding run-off tasks and adhoc projects when necessary.
- Must have qualified ACA/ACCA from practice
- Ability to work in a deadline focused complex finance department.
- Passionate about the values and vision of the organisation.
- Ability to take ownership of workload and be eager and passionate to take on unfamiliar tasks.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A collaborative and supportive team player.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and proactive individual with a desire to learn and develop continuously.
The Financial Reporting Accountant role is paying £50-55,000 depending on experience plus other benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's