£40000 - £45000 per annum
14 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to take the lead in providing the delivery of all reporting, including the preparation of year-end/ interim results and the management of the external audit process.
A very well established manufacturing business based in the Midlands, offering high standard solutions to a growing and increasing international customer base.
* Preparation of the year end annual reports and review of accounts
* Preparation of IFRS technical accounting papers in preparation for the interim and year end audits
* Assist with setting up the statutory consolidation structure
* Supporting the Group FD with the year end audit in providing information requested by the external auditors
* Proactive resolution of accounting queries
* Assist with implementing financial controls and process improvements across the wider Group
* Ad hoc project work to support business needs What you'll need to succeed
- Candidates will need to be accountancy qualified (ACA, CA or ACCA equivalent), with suitable up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Strong excel
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment
Up to £45,000