Financial Reporting Accountant
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Accountant|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joshua De La Noy|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2020 15:42|
Your new company
A global entertainment company that offers fun, educational and safe production content for children. They are headquartered in London with a newly opened offices across both the US and APAC.
Your new role
This role will be focused on (but not limited) the revenue side, with one direct report.
- Ensure the accuracy of month-end reporting
- Production of balance sheet reconciliations to ensure SOX compliance
- Adoption and monitoring of financial reporting standards across the group, ensuring accounting policies, controls and procedures are reviewed and updated
- Assist with the training and mentoring of new finance staff members
- Assist with the on-boarding of new entities, including monthly reporting, making sure all revenue streams are identified, liaising with functional departments both at entity and group level, ensuring all information is captured
- Assist in the statutory audit process from the beginning to the end for all the entities in the group
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you will need to be a practice trained, qualified, hands-on accountant with a minimum of 3-years post qualification experience in the Media sector.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package, and the opportunity to integrate yourself into a multinational production company with a reputable brand. This position will offer you global outreach and a friendly, desirable work environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Reporting Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £46000 per annum + plus benefits
Senior Manager Group Reporting
£70000 - £75000 per annum + + bonus
City of London, London
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum