Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£43000 - £46000 per annum + bonus + pension
11 days ago
12 month contract.
My client is a large financial services company.
- Co ordinate, analyse and control the production of accurate management and statutory accounts in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA's), to meet regulatory and corporate governance requirements and enable business decisions to be made, adequate planning to be carried out and performance monitored.
- Advise and influence on financial controls, process improvements and good practice, to maintain the integrity of the reporting cycle and improve the quality, value and efficiency of output.
- Anticipate, plan and prepare for regulatory and business developments to ensure controls remain effective and the relevance of procedures and continuity of the reporting cycle is maintained.
- Identify, investigate and lead the efficient resolution of queries, issues and discrepancies to maintain customer satisfaction, mitigate re-occurrences and improve capability of the team.
- Qualified accountant
- Available at short notice
- Experienced in financial reporting.
Up to £46,000 + bonus and generous pension.