£45k - 50k per year + Excellent Benefits
25 days ago
Robertson Bell are pleased to be exclusively partnering with a renowned sporting body to recruit for a newly created Finance Planning Manager position, this is a great opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career in a strategic financial environment.
As Finance Planning Manager, you will be responsible for providing insightful financial guidance that will contribute to sound business decisions. You will work as an analyst to track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for improvement and propel the finance function forward to reflect the company’s success.
The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Work closely with the Head of Finance to improve business performance throughout the business by providing valuable financial insight to key stakeholders
- Carry out complex financial modelling which will improve the quality of reporting for internal members of staff and assist potential future investors
- Lead on financial analysis ensuring that all reports produced are easy to understand and accessible to key members of staff
- Guarantee the assessment of new commercial opportunities looking at sustainability
- Lead on quarterly forecasting and review monthly management accounts
The successful candidate will have:
- Part/fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA) with experience of working within a sporting environment or relevant experience
- Strong financial modelling skills and the confidence to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Advanced level of Excel skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not delay in applying as applications are being regularly reviewed and my client is looking to schedule interviews ASAP.