Financial Planning Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£41k - 46k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 08:45|
Interested in taking on a leading role within an organisation going through an exciting period of growth and change? Want to take the lead on the production of financial plans vital to the strategic direction of the organisation? Are you an experienced Financial Analyst or Financial Planning Manager looking for that next challenge in their career? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a growing property developer based in Shropshire looking for a Financial Planning Manager to join the team in an exciting newly formed role.
The main responsibilities of the Financial Planning Manager are as follows:
- Manage the entirety of the financial planning function within this growing organisation.
- Take the lead on the development of the organisation’s financial planning model.
- Full responsibility for the production of the annual and long-term financial plans.
- Lead on the production of budgets and company cashflow forecasts.
- Management of two accountant-level members of staff.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst or Financial Planning Manager to take on a role that is vital to the exciting growth plans that this organisation has in place. Furthermore, this is an organisation that highly values its employee’s work/life balance, offering hugely flexible working patterns, including regular working from home, and excellent benefits.
The successful candidate for the Financial Planning Manager role will have:
- Qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.) or have a substantial amount of relevant experience.
- Previous experience of leading on the production of long-term financial plans.
- Ideally worked within the property, real estate or housing sectors, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's