£57.5k - 60k per year
18 days ago
Could you implement and develop a business partnering function? Want a role that takes the lead on budgeting and forecasting? Are you currently working in the housing sector and looking for a new challenge? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are working with this brilliant housing association whilst they recruit for a permanent Financial Planning Manager. Following an internal promotion this vacancy offers a great opportunity to join an organisation that makes a positive difference to the lives of thousands of residents. Reporting into the Assistant Director of Finance and leading a team of two Finance Business Partners you will be responsible for:
- Leading on the implementation and development of a first class and effective business partnering function ensuring a customer focused approach.
- Oversee the forecasting and budgeting process ensuring efficiency and value for money is obtained.
- Produce the long-term financial plan which includes the 30-year plan with supervision from the Assistant Director of Finance.
- Lead on the preparation of any regulatory returns checking accuracy at all times.
- Manage the accounts for the charitable subsidiary.
- Deputise for the Assistant Director of Finance.
- Offer necessary training and developmental opportunities to junior members of the team.
- Ensure the finance department is viewed by the wider organisation as a value added department.
This organisation offers highly competitive employee benefits which include the option of buying and selling annual leave, performance related awards, sabbatical leave and flexi time! This permanent Financial Planning Manager role would be based officially out of the organisations head office in north west London but will be offered on a remote basis to start.
To apply, candidates must meet the minimum criteria below:
- Have solid housing association or local authority housing experience.
- Have had previous involvement with 30-year strategic plans.
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA qualified.
- Be a first-class communicator.
- Have business partnering experience.
Brixx experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
Applications are under immediate review and the closing date can, and will, be brought forward if a suitable candidate is found. Please apply now to avoid missing out!