Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Planning and Analysis Manager|
|Salary:||£53k - 57k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 19:17|
Interested in having a significant impact at the strategic level of an ambitious and growing organisation? Want to take on a role that will not only further your knowledge of finance but also increase your management experience? Are you an experienced financial planning and analysis professional looking for that exciting next step in your career? Then this is the role for you!
My client is an ambitious property developer based in Berkshire looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join the organisation in an exciting role formed by recent organisational growth and a subsequential restructure within the finance team.
The main responsibilities of the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager are as follows:
- Lead on the production of annual and long-term financial plans, performing scenario testing to ensure this process is as accurate as possible.
- Liaise closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business to discuss both the current and future financial health of the organisation.
- Full responsibility for analysing and highlighting any and all potential risks to the financial stability of the business.
- Lead on the production of budgets and company cashflow forecasts.
- Supervise and oversee the work of a small team of finance professionals.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced financial planning and analysis professional to really mould a role in their own image and have a significant impact on an organisation at the strategic level. Moreover, on offer is an excellent benefits package along with a flexible approach to work, including regularly working from home even when lockdown restrictions have eased and it is business as usual.
The successful candidate for the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role will have:
- Qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Previous experience of leading on the production of long-term financial plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and financial modelling.
- Ideally worked within the property, real estate or housing sectors, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's